Thursday, June 16, 2011

Productivity

I must admit that I get a lot less done then I want most of the time. Today was not one of those days. I didn't really set a summer to do list for each day, which is very different than during the semester. I like it this way. For now it's less stressful but I know I'll be freaking out come the end of July. (MCAT on July 29th). 
 At the beginning of each summer I promise myself that I'd go to the beach a few times each month and then I always end up going around 3 times over the whole summer. This summer seems to be going on the same trend. I don't drive so it's pretty hard for me to do anything :(. I just started studying outside on a towel in my backyard. It's like the beach except I can study for the MCAT without getting sand in my books. It seems to be working even if it takes me a bit longer to finish a chapter in the textbook. I stick to doing the passages inside where I can time them properly.  So now I'm tanner and smarter!
I'm 9 days into my first month of INSANITY and I think it is making me go insane. Today I did pure cardio  which I must say was a success. I think it was because I was in a great mood from tanning. It feels good to accomplish everything I wanted to do before dinner time. now it's time to clean a bit, shower and maybe do something fun tonight . . . . maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment