Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello blog world!

Hey! This is my first attempt at a blogspot, I have a tumblr but I keep it super secret and truthfully I stopped using that one a while ago. This one will be different! I hope to use for a few reasons. My short term goal is to keep track of what I've been up to all summer (which sadly isn't much) and my long term goal is to keep this baby running for a while and maybe one day actually tell people I know that I have a blog. So for now I'll be talking about my summer, studying for the MCAT, med school apps, INSANITY, and probably some random arts & crafts stuff that I decide to do while I'm bored. I just want to note that I actually created this blog in March and never touched it but I'll try as hard as I can this time to post at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment